Time to impose an arbitrary order on a world of chaos and memes.
What follows is a list of some number of things I have done, but which you have not done with high probability (meaning probability 1-n-c for arbitrary c, where c is like the item number). It would be much easier to get a list of things I haven't done, but which you have done with high probability.
- Been punished for making a rude gesture at a teacher by not being allowed to attend a field trip.
- Got a trojan horse from downloading the dnetc client.
- Caused a zephyr conversation on a normally zcrypted class to become unencrypted.
- Lit fireworks at the grave of my great-grandmother.
- Decided to make cornbread instead of going to sleep.
- Skipped first grade and flunked out of second grade.
- Been a vegetarian for exactly one month.
- Set off a fire alarm in failing to cook carrots and asparagus.
- Forgotten what I claimed was my favorite book on stage in front of an audience.
- Ran from campus police across rooftops in broad daylight.
- Forged a metal Möbius strip.